18 May SPRINT MOTORSPORTS Auto Service: Mercedes Benz Service A
SPRINT MOTORSPORTS Auto Service: Mercedes-Benz Service A
When you visit SPRINT MOTORSPORTS for your Mercedes ‘Service A’, we will match the appropriate service for your car based on its service history, mileage, and age. We will also provide you with additional recommendations based on our experience. We have been servicing Mercedes cars for years and have seen common repair issues that occur with age and high mileage that are preventable if certain services are performed early.
Below is a basic list of items that Mercedes Benz requires to be checked for a Mercedes ‘A service.’ The ‘Service A’ list may be more or less as it changes slightly depending on the age and mileage of your Mercedes.
Note: The following list of items is to be used as a basic guide only.
We include ‘Plus Package” Checks with all of our services and do not charge extra for it.
A – Service Schedule – Mercedes Benz
All of our Mercedes A Services include a 60 point check of the car plus:
- Reset Service Indicator.
- Check Tire Pressure and check spare.
- Visually Inspect Tires for wear, damage, splits, and punctures.
- Rotate Tires.
Mercedes Vehicle Function Check:
- Check Warning/indicator lamps.
- Check illumination and interior lighting.
- Inspect Windshield wipers, windshield washer system.
- Check Headlamp cleaning system.
- Check Hood Catch, Trunk Catch, and Safety Catch.
Check and Correct Fluid Levels
- Power Steering
- Test Brake Fluid and Top Off.
- Visually Inspect Cooling System for leaks.
- Check Antifreeze or Coolant Condition and Top Off.
- Windshield Washer System, Headlight Washer System.
- Check Battery Condition.
- If equipped with serviceable Battery, Check Acid Level and replenish.
- Lubricate all hinges, latches, and sunroof.
- Check brake pads for lining thickness.
- Check and inspect brake rotors.
- Correct tire inflation pressure and check spare.
Items Replaced and Engine Compartment
- Engine oil and filter change.
- Air Filters (Mileage and age based).
- Cabin Filters (Mileage and age Based)
– OUR MISSION –
After having a proper tune-up performed on your MB, you will notice that your car will run smoother, start up easier, and be more efficient. You will feel that the lost pep of your car may return. A regular engine tune-up using your vehicle manufacturer recommendations can help prevent costly engine failures. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
When you get car tune-ups based on your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations, your engine will have lower emissions, improved fuel economy, and restoration of lost power.
Our SPRINT MOTORSPORTS AUTO SERVICE Guarantee
We promise that a tune-up performed at our facility will be done right the first time and we back that up with an unmatched warranty.
Quality and Competence
We have the know-how to keep your Mercedes Benz in top-notch condition. At SPRINT MOTORSPORTS we provide the best quality OEM parts from manufactures such as Bosch, Mahle, and Mann. We have expert and professional staff that undergo constant training and education to up to date with the latest Mercedes technology. Give us a call!
To schedule an appointment for your Mercedes ‘Service A’ or to address any other maintenance or car repair needs, please contact our friendly staff at email@example.com or 408-831-3730. We welcome you to stop by our auto repair shop located at 2099 S 10th St Unit 40, San Jose, CA 95112.