17 Mar The Best Hybrid and Electric Car Service and Repair in San Jose Copy
The Best Hybrid and Electric Car Service & Repair in San Jose
The automotive industry is advancing at the same rate as technology. As technology changes and advances, as does the types of propulsion used in cars. In addition to gasoline, e85 ethanol, and diesel powered cars, we now have hybrid, electric, and hydrogen. SPRINT MOTORSPORTS has always had the goal of staying ahead of car technology. We are your shop for hybrid and electric cars. ThesE cars still need service, whether its battery replacement, brakes, suspension issues, tires, electric motor service, or brakes. We have you covered. More than half of our staff use hybrid or electric cars as their daily drivers and have gasoline powered cars for other activities.
Here are some facts about SPRINT MOTORSPORTS, and why you should bring your hybrid or electric car to us for it next service or repair.
- Several of our staff members have attended the Toyota Lexus factory training programs to study hybrid and electric Prius vehicles.
- We have the Toyota and Lexus Techstream Diagnostic system. The same equipment as the Toyota and Lexus Dealership. This allows us to accurate diagnose your Prius or other Toyota Hybrid and electric cars.
- We have the BMW ICOM system specialized service on i8 and i3 vehicles as well as other BMW electric cars that are on the horizon.
- Out Technicians will continue to received specialized hybrid and electric car training as new cars are introduced to the market.
- Our current investments have extended to include the latest version of ODIS and PIWIS for Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche cars using electric, diesel, and hybrid motors.
It is tough to stay ahead of automotive technology. We are here to serve your hybrid and electric car needs. Where other auto repair shops fall short, we aim to be the best independent hybrid and electric car repair facility in the San Jose.
– OUR MISSION –
To schedule an appointment for hybrid car or electric car service or repair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-831-3730. We welcome you to stop by our shop at 1070 Dell Ave Campbell, CA 95008. If you have any questions about your car’s performance or maintenance, feel free to ask our friendly staff for assistance.