01 Mar Best Porsche Service Shop in Campbell, Los Gatos, and San Jose
5 Reasons you should choose RennWerks as the best Porsche Service shop in Campbell, Los Gatos, and San Jose
RennWerks was born out of passion of two Porsche owner and racing enthusiasts, Dave and Richard, who desired better Porsche Service. They were frustrated by the lack of capable Porsche service and repair shops that could also provide Porsche performance and racing services in the South Bay Area of San Jose, Los Gatos, and Campbell. The two talented drivers had met during several NASA and SCCA Club racing events. In the late nineties, they were chatting over some food and beer at a local bar and decided to pursue professional Porsche racing in the American le Mans Series and Grand Am Rolex race Series (both are now IMSA). They achieved many honors and accolades and shared the podium with the Porsche sponsored factory teams. RennWerks was created to supplement their operations and to provide Porsche maintenance service and repair to Porsche owners that are passionate about their cars.
In maintaining the spirit of the premises on which RennWerks was founded, here are 5 solid reasons that you should check us out:
- Great, Friendly, and Competent Staff (team). Our team members are true car enthusiasts. They have real world Porsche experience. Outside of work they can be found modifying their sports cars, racing, building hot rods, and attending car shows and meets. All of our team members have a formal college education ranging from Automotive Technology to Business and Engineering. They have various factory training, ASE Certifications, and continue to receive the latest Porsche training.
- Porsche Factory Equipment. In Order to provide the best Porsche maintenance and repair service possible in the Campbell, San Jose, and Los Gatos Areas, our shop has always been equipped with Porsche dealership diagnostic tools, special factory tools, and Hunter Wheel Alignment and Tire Service Machines. We also have advanced tooling and equipment not available at the dealership as well as welding and fabrication services.
- We provide Value and Trust to our customers. We believe that our shop should be as transparent as possible. We provide our Porsche customers with thorough descriptions and explanations of the services and repairs that are performed. We provide copies of comprehensive checklists, diagnostic printouts, and photos. We are always happy to allow the Porsche owner into the shop so that he may get a hands on feel and view of his car and its service needs.
- We have integrity and stand behind our work. We validate our confidence in performing Porsche repair with a 3 year warranty. We track our time spent on every Porsche and it is not uncommon for us to credit back the customer unused labor.
- Convenient location between Campbell, Los Gatos, and San Jose. Our Porsche service shop is conveniently located in a small business district on Dell Ave in Campbell near the junction of highways 17 & 85 and Camden Ave (San Tomas Expressway).
– OUR MISSION –
We stand behind our work with a 3 year warranty on repair work!!!
BTM Motorworks, RennWerks, Driving Machine, Campbell European, Bay Area Motor Works, BR Racing, CT Automotive, Don Wise’s Autoworks, Mercedes Exclusively, Corporate Autoworks, M.S. European, Autobahn Los Gatos, Precision Motorworks, Because Bags, YourMechanic
To schedule an appointment for major or minor service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-370-7480. We welcome you to stop by our shop at 1070 Dell Ave Campbell, CA 95008. If you have any questions about your auto’s performance or maintenance, don’t be shy about asking our friendly staff for assistance.