11 Jul Audi Brake Repair Campbell, CA
Audi Brakes are one of the most important components on your vehicle. Audi vehicles require brake repair performed by technicians properly trained to work on your car. Your Audi should have the quick stopping power that is representative of the 4 Rings and Quattro. The new Audi models require special dealer level equipment to properly service your front brakes and rear brakes. You need the confidence of knowing that when you press your foot to the brake, your vehicle is going to stop. That’s why it’s important to keep these tips in mind to help keep your brakes functioning properly. Schedule an appointment for a brake service checkup today!
- If you hear a high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes, have them checked.
- Never drive with the parking brake on.
- Have your brakes checked at least once a year or more often if you drive frequently in city traffic or live in a hilly area.
- If you hear a scratching or grinding noise when not braking, this also can be a sign of a brake or bearing issue and should be inspected immediately.
- If you experience shaking or vibration during braking, have them checked.
- Have brake fluid tested and replaced as needed and if you have to add fluid more than once every few months, you may have a leak.
Looking for an affordable alternative to the high service pricing at the local dealership? Sprint Motorsports can help. Owned by an ASE Certified Master Technician and supported by a team of ASE certified mechanics who receive ongoing training in automotive technology and auto repair services, we’re proud to be able to offer you dealership quality knowledge and experience without dealership pricing!
We primarily specialize in European, German, and Italian vehicle service, maintenance, performance, and track setup. Sprint Motorsports is pleased to offer comprehensive car maintenance and auto repair services.
In addition to the services mentioned above, we specialize in several types of auto repair services, including: Advanced Diagnostics, Engine Repair, Transmission Repair,and Auto Electrical Service.
– OUR MISSION –
To schedule an appointment for auto repair, major or minor service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-831-3730. We welcome you to stop by our auto repair shop at 2099 S 10th St, Unit 40, San Jose, Ca 95112. If you have any questions about your car’s performance, repair, or maintenance, don’t be shy about asking our friendly staff for assistance.