18 May Mercedes Benz Service B at Sprint Motorsports Auto Repair Shop
Mercedes Benz Service B at SPRINT MOTORSPORTS Auto Repair Shop
You can depend on SPRINT MOTORSPORTS to properly perform a thorough Mercedes ‘Service B’, and provide additional checks. We will match the appropriate service for your car based on its service history, mileage, and age. We will also provide you with additional recommendations based on our experience. We have been servicing Mercedes cars for years and have seen common repair issues that occur with age and high mileage that are preventable if certain services are performed early.
Below is a basic list of items that Mercedes Benz requires to be checked for a Mercedes ‘B Service.’ The ‘Service B’ list may be more or less as it changes slightly depending on the age and mileage of your Mercedes.
Note: The following list of items is to be used as a basic guide only.
We include ‘Plus Package” Checks with all of our services and do not charge extra for it.
B – Service Schedule – Mercedes Benz
All of our Mercedes B Services include a 120 point check of the car plus:
- Comprehensive Scan of in car networks and computer systems using Mercedes STAR System
- Reset Service Indicator.
- Check Tire Pressure and check spare.
- Visually Inspect Tires for wear, damage, splits, and punctures.
- Rotate Tires.
- Comprehensive inspection of all suspension components, bushings, Control Arms, Ball Joints.
- Check Seat Belt, Air Bag and Safety Systems.
Mercedes Vehicle Function Check:
- Check Warning/indicator lamps.
- Check illumination and interior lighting.
- Inspect Windshield wipers, windshield washer system.
- Check Headlamp cleaning system.
- Check Hood Catch, Trunk Catch, and Safety Catch.
- Check AC System (Air Conditioning System) Function and Operation.
Check and Correct Fluid Levels
- Power Steering
- Test Brake Fluid and Top Off.
- Visually Inspect Cooling System for leaks.
- Check Antifreeze or Coolant Condition and Top Off.
- Windshield Washer System, Headlight Washer System.
- Check Battery Condition.
- If equipped with serviceable Battery, Check Acid Level and replenish.
- Lubricate all hinges, latches, and sunroof.
- Clean and Lubricate Panoramic Roof Mechanism.
- Check brake pads for lining thickness.
- Check and inspect brake rotors.
- Correct tire inflation pressure and check spare.
Items, Fluids, and Filters Replaced and Engine Compartment
- Inspect for Oil Leaks.
- Inspect Motor and Transmission Mounts.
- Check Drive Belt or V-Belt.
- Engine oil and filter change.
- Air Filters.
- Cabin Filters –primary and secondary.
- Fuel Filter ( If not part of Fuel Pump).
- Spark Plugs (Based on Mileage and Age).
- Transmission Service and Transmission Filter (Based on Mileage and Vehicle Age).
- Differential, Driveline, and Transfer Case Fluid Change. (Based on Mileage and Vehicle Age).
– Quality and Competent MB Service –
After having a proper tune-up performed on your MB, you will notice that your car will run smoother, start up easier, and be more efficient. You may feel that the lost pep of your car return. A regular engine tune-up using your Mercedes recommendations can help prevent costly engine failures down the road. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
When you get your Mercedes serviced based on the manufacturer’s recommendations and other preventative services that we recommend, your car will have lower emissions, improved fuel economy, and restoration of lost power.
Our SPRINT MOTORSPORTS Guarantee
We promise that a tune-up performed at our facility will be done right the first time and we back that up with an unmatched warranty.
We have the know-how to keep your Mercedes Benz in top-notch condition. At SPRINT MOTORSPORTS we believe in using the best quality OEM parts from manufactures such as Bosch, Mahle, and Lemforder. We want your car to provide you, as best as possible, years of enjoyment. Give us a call!
To schedule an appointment for major or minor service, please contact email@example.com or 408-831-3730. We welcome you to stop by our shop at 2099 S 10th St, San Jose, CA 95112. If you have any questions about your auto’s performance or maintenance, don’t be shy about asking our friendly staff for assistance.