11 Jul Mercedes Brake Repair San Jose
Mercedes Brakes are one of the most important components on your vehicle and MB vehicles require brake services & repair performed by technicians properly trained to work on your car. Your Mercedes should have the quiet and quick stopping power that is indicative of an “automobile designed to move the human spirit” and represents “the best or nothing.” The new Mercedes-Benz models require special dealer level equipment to properly service your front brakes and rear brakes and parking brake mechanism. At Sprint Motorsports, we have the Mercedes STAR – SDS system. It is the same system that the Mercedes dealership uses to fix your car.
You need the confidence of knowing that when you press your foot to the brake, your vehicle is going to stop. That’s why it’s important to keep these tips in mind to help keep your brakes functioning properly. Schedule an appointment for a brake service checkup today!
- If you hear a high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes, have them checked.
- Never drive with the parking brake on.
- Have your brakes checked at least once a year or more often if you drive frequently in city traffic or live in a hilly area.
- If you hear a scratching or grinding noise when not braking, this also can be a sign of a brake or bearing issue and should be inspected immediately.
- If you experience shaking or vibration during braking, have them checked.
- Have brake fluid tested and replaced as needed and if you have to add fluid more than once every few months, you may have a leak.
Looking for an affordable alternative to the high service pricing at the local dealership? Sprint Motorsports can help. Owned by two ASE Certified Master Technicians and supported by a team of ASE certified mechanics who receive ongoing training in automotive technology and auto repair services, we’re proud to be able to offer you dealership quality knowledge and experience without dealership pricing!
Sprint Motorsports specializes in German, Japanese, and Italian vehicle service, car repair, performance, and track setup.
In addition to the the brake service mentioned above, we specialize in all types of auto repair services, including: Engine Repair, Transmission Repair, Suspension Repair and complex automotive diagnostics.
– OUR MISSION –
To schedule an appointment for major or minor auto service or performance upgrades, please contact email@example.com or 408-831-3730. We welcome you to stop by our shop at 2099 S 10th St Unit 40 in San Jose, Ca. If you have any questions about your auto’s performance or maintenance, please feel free to ask our friendly staff for assistance.