13 May APR Stage 3 ECU Software Tune Upgrade for Porsche 911 991_2 GTS
APR Stage 3 ECU Software Tune Upgrade for Porsche 911 991.2 GTS Turbos
For the 2017+ Porsche 911 Carrera/Targa
Sprint Motorsports is pleased to present the latest ECU Software Tune for Porsche 991.2 911 GTS from APR.
The APR Stage 3 GTS ECU Upgrade is the next step towards making more power! This simple upgrade only requires factory Porsche Carrera GTS turbos and without any other engine hardware modifications. The Porsche ECU upgrade produces between 520-615 HP with 524-594 FT-LBS of torque, depending on the octane grade of Fuel used. Gains as high as 152-228 HP and 196-266 FT-LBS of torque are available throughout the power band. To get maximum power, the Porsche 991 can be outfitted with an upgraded intake, cooling, and exhaust systems from APR. With additional cooling 565-648 HP with 548-594 FT-LBS of torque was measured. The power gains produced with a complete upgrade package are as high as 185-262 HP with 220-266 FT-LBS of torque are available throughout the entire power band.
Features and Benefits:
• Delivers up to 520-615 HP with 524-594 FT-LBS depending on fuel octane used.
• Max gains of +228 HP and +266 FT-LBS on E85
• Support is available 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, 104 AKI, and E60-E85 Ethanol fuel grades
• Quicker acceleration
• Speed limiter removed
• Left-foot braking / brake boosting added
• Linear throttle maps
• Switchable Normal and Sport/Sport+ Power Profiles
• Auto Start/Stop defaulted to “off”
• Added additional safety routines
• Optimized thermal management and protection
• No hardware required other than factory GTS turbos
• Supports standard bolt on modifications
• No TCU required to meet advertised torque figures
• Designed specifically for owners of track and racing focused Porsches
• Free lifetime updates
• 30 day money back guarantee
• 2017-2019 911 Carrera (991.2)
• 2017-2019 911 Carrera 4 (991.2)
• 2018-2019 911 Carrera T (991.2)
• 2017-2019 911 Targa 4 (991.2)
– OUR MISSION –
To schedule an appointment for APR Porsche Engine Software Tune and other products please contact email@example.com or 408-831-3730. We welcome you to stop by our european auto repair shop located at 2099 S 10th St, Unit 40, San Jose, CA 95112. If you have any questions about your car’s performance, maintenance or repair issues, ask our friendly and expert staff for assistance.